Wood-Mizer is proud to now offer a workshop range of planers / moulders for anyone making finished lumber, in addition to the legendary line of sawmills that have enabled people to process logs into lumber for more than 35 years.
Engineered for professional woodworkers, carpenters, or joiners in the construction trade, Wood-Mizer planer / moulders plane and mould boards on all four sides in a single pass into a variety of professionally finished products including flooring, planed boards, crown moulding, cabinet trim, paneling, door and window frames, furniture components, and more.
The MP260, MP360 and MP365 planer / moulder machines have been manufactured in Sweden for more than 25 years and are tried, tested, and proven in workshops throughout the world under a variety of different brands. Today, the same machines are manufactured by the same dedicated team in the same facility in Sweden that is now owned by Wood-Mizer.
Wood-Mizer planer / moulders come with 2-year warranty and are backed by the same legendary service, quality and safety features shared by the entire family of Wood-Mizer wood processing equipment. From sawmills, resaws, and board edgers to drying kilns, Wood-Mizer is dedicated to providing you with everything you need to work with wood. With the addition of planer / moulders, Wood-Mizer now offers a full range of wood processing equipment that can seamlessly convert logs into finished wood products From Forest to Final Form®.
See also: Planing and moulding knives | Chip extractor systems
Take your bowed or cupped rough sawn timber and get it in perfect shape
• 4 step process to produce square & straight material.
• For producers of furniture, windows, doors and more.
• Use jointer & planer without any setup between modes.
With the MP180, you have all the benefits of having a jointer and planer in one machine
• 2 or 3 step process to produce 4-sided planed or moulded timber.
• For producers of furniture, windows, doors, flooring, mouldings and more.
• Use jointer, planer and moulder without any setup between modes.
With the MP200 Planer/Moulder, you can plane and mould on one or two sides at once to produce mouldings or flooring
• 2 step process to produce planed and moulded timber.
• For producers of flooring, mouldings and more.
• 1 horizontal cutter and 1 side cutter.
Efficiently combines moulding, planing and ripsawing in one machine
• Ease of use at a low price
• Optimized for efficiency
• Moulding, planing and ripsawing combined in one unit
Compact Four-sided Moulder and Planer for full flexibility to produce finished timber
• 4-sided planing and profiling in one pass.
• Large 4-sided cutting capacity - 260 mm wide x 100 mm high.
• Easy to adjust, handle and use on a daily basis.
High Production Four-sided Moulder and Planer for full flexibility to produce finished timber
• 4-sided planing and profiling in one pass.
• Large 4-sided cutting capacity - 350 mm wide x 160 mm high.
• Driven by 5 separate motors.
High Production Four-sided Moulder and Planer with Universal Spindle
• 4-sided planing and profiling in one pass PLUS 5th spindle.
• Large 4-sided cutting capacity.
• 5th spindle rotates up to 270 degrees
The MF130 is the answer when you need more flexibility to produce many varieties of unique products in your workshop
• 1 multifunction spindle with adjustable angle and position.
• For producers of windows, doors and more.
• Stable construction, flexible configuration & options for a variety of uses.
Plane and mould high quality finished beams
Easy plane and mould high quality finished beams
From sawmills, resaws, and board edgers to log splitters and kilns, Wood-Mizer is committed to giving you everything you
need to work with wood. For more than 35 years, our sawmill customers have shared amazing finished homes and
furniture they have built with lumber milled on their Wood-Mizer sawmills and supporting woodworking equipment.
With the addition of planer / moulders, Wood-Mizer now offers our customers a more complete and growing range
of equipment that can seamlessly convert logs into finished wood products From Forest to Final Form®.
Wood-Mizer Planer / Moulders are made in Sweden by a dedicated team who has designed and manufactured the popular range of
woodworking machinery sold under a variety of brands for more than 25 years. The founder, owner, and engineer
of these machines, Bo Mårtensson, has joined Wood-Mizer as the General Director of the factory in Ostersund,
Sweden adding to Wood-Mizer’s growing manufacturing plants throughout the world.
Wood-Mizer is proud to offer planer / moulders that have been tried, tested, and proven in workshops throughout the world for
more than 25 years. The machines are well-known in the industry and are used by many of our sawmill customers
to add value to their rough sawn boards. Today, the same machines are manufactured by the same company in the
same facility in Sweden that is now owned by Wood-Mizer. Since Wood-Mizer manufactures their own planer/moulders,
customers receive factory-direct pricing along with the same legendary service, quality, and safety features
shared by the entire family of Wood-Mizer wood processing equipment.
With a 30-day money back guarantee and 2 year warranty, Wood-Mizer Planer / Moulders are built to last with heavy duty cast-iron,
tables, durable sheet steel chassis, and premium quality components to minimize maintenance requirements. Parts
and service are available through the Wood-Mizer worldwide distribution network.
Power - 3-phase or single-phase power connection at 16A, 400-415V or 230V Chip Extractor - An extraction system is needed
to keep chips from building up in the machine. Wood-Mizer provides multiple chip extraction systems depending
on your operation needs. Knives - Four sets of planing knives are included with each machine. Wood-Mizer also
offers a range of moulding knives to produce the exact product you need for your project or client.