The MR200 Multirip will increase the productivity of a sawmill, as well as save time and
significantly reduce the amount of work
needed to rip cants.
Reliability, accuracy, versatility and ease of use make the Wood-Mizer MR200
Multirip a profitable investment in large production
The MR200 Multirip can be equipped with 12 circular saws on each arbor,
significantly speeding up the cant-cutting operation.
The maximum width of the cut is 540 mm. Considering its technical parameters, the machine is extremely compact.
In its standard version, the MR200 Multirip is powered by two 15 kW (20 HP) motors or, optionally, by 18.5 kW (25 HP),
22 kW (30 HP) or 30 kW (40 HP) motors
The feed speed is adjustable from 1.5 to 15 m/min (5 - 50 feet/min).
The optional built-in chipper prevents by-products of the cutting process from clogging the
sawdust-collection system, meaning
operation is never interrupted by the need to stop the machine to unblock the sawdust extraction port.
Top and Bottom Arbor
• Production capacity of up to 10m3 per hour
• Rip cants up to 200mm in thickness
• Infeed feed assistance roller helps with feeding of cants
in manual operations.
• Spindle heights can be set independently in order to achieve
the optimum spindle position for the material height being cut.
• Optional built in waste chipper breaks down large waste
and prevents blockages in the extraction system.
• Feed speed controller continuously monitors main motor current
and thereby prevents over feeding while preserving the saws.