831 52 Östersund
• Industrial Fanuc control system compatibile with industry standards (ISO6983)
• Digital Servos for higher frequency and less vibration
• Machining stability- Heavy frame- Portal design- Heavy duty linear guides
• Interface for PC and CAM software
• Automatic 8-axis machining centre
• Logs, poles & square timber
• Machining from all sides through the ability of tilting and re-griping the work piece for access
• Integrated material handling with in-feed and out-feed tables
• Wide/complete range of machining operations
• Available in extended length version
Axis The machine is built around eight axis totally, (degrees of freedom) which can be freely programmed.
Axis X1 and X2 control both clamping-fixtures in X-direction.
Axis A1 and A2 control tilting on clamping fixtures
Y-axis controls the movement in Y-direction.
Z-axis controls the movement in Z-direction
4-axis controls C-Axis
5-axis controls A-Axis
Material handling with in-feed and out-feed tablesThe CNC7000 is equipped with automated in-feed tables for the complete range of material sizes. The tables can be loaded as a magazine and production performed sequentially from the magazine. Finished parts will be automatically offloaded onto the out-feed table. The out-feed table is available for round material or round & rectangular material.
Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) The machine is fitted with an ATC of 12
positions on the gantry for fast tool changes. The ATC magazine is conveniently accessible through a hatch for
Movable control panel on wheels Can be moved to any location around the 3
sides of the table Accessed through an ergonomic interface panel at the machine or via network.
Spindle HeadThe Spindle Head is selectable between type, size, and number. Our standard spindle motor is high power, 15 kW, with HSK63F. The spindle is inverter driven and has a speed up to 24 000 RPM. The Spindle Motor is equipped with ceramic bearings.
Programming The control system utilizes ISO-standard G- and M-code. The
machine is prepared for interfacing with CAM systems.
CNC Aggregates A full range of CNC aggregates are available for more
operations and productivity.
Machine Protection Protection around the machine for example: Gates/Light
curtains and more are available, tailored to your needs.
Additional Automatic Tool ChangerOptional ATC and fixed tool holders for 24+ tools in magazine available
Extended length version Customer-defined option